+65 67335231 email@example.com
A company secretary is required to provide secretarial services to ensure that private limited companies are in compliance with the Singapore Companies Act. It is a statutory requirement that incorporated companies appoint a corporate secretary. If you are just starting your business and would like companyformation.com.sg to manage your compliance so that you can concentrate on your core business activities, our team of qualified company secretaries will ensure that your company meets all statutory filing compliance.
- Establishment, maintenance and updating of statutory registers
- Preparation and filing of annual returns with ACRA
- Maintain meeting minutes book
- Ensure that the company complies with its constitution
- Reminders of Statutory Compliance Dates