+65 67335231 email@example.com
The Private Limited Company (limited by shares) is the most common corporate entity used by businesses in Singapore. According to the Singapore Companies Act, any local resident or foreigner above the age of 18 can register a Singapore Limited Company. A private limited company provides business owners and shareholders limited liability protection, ensuring the safety of their personal assets
To register a Singapore Limited Company, you will need:
- At least one director who has to be a local resident in Singapore.
Ie. a Singapore Citizen, a Singaporean Permanent Resident (PR), or a person who has been issued an Entrepass, Employment Pass, or Dependent Pass
** Foreign entrepreneurs will have to appoint a resident director.
- A minimum of 1 shareholder and a maximum of 50 shareholders
Local resident shareholders are not required. Companies can have local or foreign shareholding.
The Singapore Companies Act allows 100% foreign shareholding.
**If you are a local resident, you can act as the company's shareholder and director.
- An appointed Company Secretary, who is a Singapore resident
Companyformation.com.sg can act as you nominee company secretary.
For companies with more than 2 directors, the local resident can act as the company secretary.
- Minimum paid-up capital of S$1
- Registered Singapore address
Companyformation.com.sg can provide businesses with a registered office address
- Approved company name
Use our Business Name Search facility to check whether your desired company name is available
Companyformation.com.sg offers a range of business registration packages that cater to individual company's requirements. Our professional fees for setting up your business is a one-time fee inclusive of company name application and incorporation fees payable to the government authority.
To register a Singapore Limited Company, you will need to provide us with,
- 3 preferred company names in order of preference
- A brief description of your business activities (max. 78 characters)
- Indicate your business paid-up capital
- Details of Shareholders
- Details of Directors
- A Registered Local Office Address*
- Details of Company Secretary*
* Optional: Companyformation.com.sg can provide a registered local office address and/or a nominee resident company secretary if preferred
For quick and easy business registration, you can use our online application form to fill in the necessary information for the incorporation of a Private Limited Company (limited by shares). Otherwise, you can contact our team professional consultants at +65 67335231 and book a consultation with us.